Our company has carried out numerous QC jobs on client's behalf for international oil and gas industry. The company's qualified consultants are available for marine seismic surveys to ensure effective operations and high quality of acquired data. A LARGEO technical audit will assess technical performance of field equipment as well as crew safety and environmental impact awareness and will make sure that QHSSE standards are observed. We offer personnel and field systems for acquisition and data processing supervision and management, from field work through to the final processing center. All results and conclusions are supported by comprehensive reports that outline all problems encountered, and detail the actions, decisions and solutions taken during the course of the work.
Our Quality Control and Field Supervision services include:
- Technical audit of a seismic vessel, prior to commencement of the survey, according to common requirements, supported by Auditor's Report and Equipment Discrepancy Report;
- Technical assessment of seismic equipment performance and navigation and positioning field QC, supported by Equipment Discrepancy Report;
- Round-the-clock on-board supervision and QC of marine operations and submission of Daily Reports, Weekly Reports and Final QA/QC Report;
- Constant monitoring of acquired data quality, testing and verification of the processing routines and initial in-field processing for quality assesment, monitoring of navigation and positioning quality using our licensed software and instruments;
- Health, Safety and Environmental Quality Control (HSE) based on international principles and performed to international standards;
- Maintaining of confidentiality of operations, data protection and copy control;
- Safe delivery of acquired data from the field site to the Client's office.